2016 - 17 Audition Dates and Procedures:
- Saturday, November 12th: 9:00 AM - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 17th: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Audition slots are filled on a first-come-first serve basis. To schedule an audition, please call Larkin High School at: 847-888-5200 ext. 5201
Audition Materials and Requirements:
- VPAA Required Materials
- VPAA Required Essay Form
- Link to online District Application
- Woodwind and Brass Audition Scales and Etudes
- Percussion Etudes
- Piano Etude *Scale requirement for piano will be the same as percussion. The following major scales should be played by memory: A, D, G, C, F, Bb, and Eb. They should be played with two hands, in two octaves, and in quarter notes with at a minimum tempo of 120 bpm.